NO RESTOCK FEES If your order arrives and it is not right, we want to help!
If it doesn't fit or you are just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 days of delivery of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
- Once your return is received and inspected by KransonUniform.com (usually within 24 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- For wire transfer payments, all refunds will be issued to store credit.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to us.
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the manufacturer; all returns need an RA (Return Authorization) number and will need to be returned to Kranson Uniform. Contact us at contact@KransonUniform.com for a number.
Please print your Return Authorization form and include it with each shipment back to us.
You have 30 days from the day the RA is issued to return your merchandise so be sure to print and ship at your earliest convenience. Please do not tape anything to the original product packaging! We need to get all products (and their packaging!) back in new condition. Place all merchandise in a shipping box; you may use the original shipping container. However, please DO NOT use the manufacturer's product box as the shipping carton. Returns should be shipped to the following address unless otherwise noted on your return authorization instructions:
145 Mundy Street
Wilkes Barre Township, PA 18702
Please retain your return tracking information. KransonUniform.com is not responsible for packages lost during return shipment. You will receive a confirmation email from KransonUniform.com when your return is processed which will include the full details of refund credited.
- Each manufacturer has its own warranty policy. Kranson Uniform will assist customers with their warranty; however, Kranson Uniform does not provide any direct warranty on any item sold.
- Many manufacturers offer an additional warranty period which covers against merchandise defects. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact the manufacturer or write to us at email@example.com
- Please note warranty processing may take 4-8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer's policies and discretion. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.